Golfshake's BEST Exclusive Features
Now and again we get the chance to take part in some golfing firsts, meet some famous people involved in the game or we take it upon ourselves to take on a challenge that we hope makes a good feature. Here's some of our best from over the years.
- We got an exclusive invite from Brocket Hall to play both of their championship courses, have a read of our review and you can click though to the course reviews after.
- Whilst we were down covering a charity golf day we grabbed an exclusive interview with golfing loving Jonathan Joseph AKA DJ Spoony.
- The PGA Health for Handicap has been one of the best things featured on golfshake and it was a real eye opener to see what aids and fitness regimes professional golfers go through to get in top shape.
- It's great when we get sent articles by guest writers. Have a read of this story about Michael Welch. Heard of him? Have a read and find out more.
- This article came after Rory's blow-up at the Masters. A look back down the years at who has succumed to the Augusta fairways.
- We had the pleasure to talk to Barney Adams of the 'Adams Golf' brand who released a book on what he called the 'Renaissance of Golf'. It certainly got our members talking in the forums.
- Aspiring professionals contact us now and again to try and gain exposure in hope of sponsors pick up on their story. Jon Gidney, now plying his trade on the EuroPro and Jamega Tours was using twitter as his campaign trail and we found out why.
- It wasn't a bad week when we got to play and review the PGA National at the famous Belfry only a few days after we were invited to play The Grove, one of the countries exclusive resorts.
- We spoke to Ladies European Tour golfer Kylie Walker and European Tour pro Paul Waring when they visited the Bunker Mentality HQ.
A good player always has a good caddy and we got the opportunity to see if this the case when we caught up with a European Tour caddy.
- A two-part look at the problem slow play is causing in the game today and how we can combat it. (Part one - part two)
- A great interview with European Tour player Gary Boyd.
- We went to test out the new Titleist National Fitting Centre. Have a read at what we got up too.
- If you don't have a car or just want a weekend without it....are you still able to have a golfing weekend away? We took to the train to find out.
- We got invited to The National Custom Fit Centre at The Belfry to see what the pro's go through when getting kitted out for the new season.