Young athletes looking to play like the pros now have a game-changing set of clubs to help them reach their goal. The Nike Golf VR_S Covert Junior set, available now at retail, features the same look, feel and signature red colour as the VR_S Covert line of clubs made for adults.
The club sets, uniflex and available in two sizes, offer a range of Nike Golf clubs designed to promote proper swing fundamentals through ideal length, weight and aerodynamic design. Both the five-piece and seven-piece sets include a lightweight and specialised VR_S Junior Golf bag.
The Size 1 set features a driver, 7-iron, sand wedge and putter. As young athletes progress in size and skill level, they can transition into the Size 2 set, which adds a hybrid and 9-iron to the bag.
• Aerodynamic, oversized, ultra-light driver and hybrid with high loft to promote launch
• Rubber grips and graphite shafts for durability and controlled swing
• Wide sole, deep cavity back #7, #9 irons and sand wedge with a low centre of gravity to help get the ball airborne
• Pro-style design putter with milled flat face for precision putts
• Lightweight carry bag with double strap for ease of carry; four-way divider to organise clubs; three zip pockets; and bag kickstand
Nike Golf VR_S Covert Junior set availability and specs
Size 1 set: Driver, 7-iron, sand wedge, putter and bag (RH).
RRP: £149.99, €189.95, SEK 1695
Size 2 set: Driver, hybrid, 7 and 9-irons, sand wedge, putter and bag (RH/LH). RRP: £189.99, €239.95, SEK 2195