GolfBuddy Aim V10 GPS Review
REVIEW: GolfBuddy Aim V10
Review by Golfshake Ambassador Rob Cross
GolfBuddy's Aim V10 is the most advanced voice GPS that the acclaimed brand has released to date, offering Bluetooth for wireless Automatic Course Updates (ACU), and the ability to dispatch your yardages to any Bluetooth enabled device. This new device also benefits from a larger screen and improved battery life, making it a standout option within the market. Golfshake Ambassador Rob Cross has been testing it for us to see how these features translate onto the golf course.
- Simple audio distance measuring device
- Visual and audio distance readings to the front/centre/back of the green
- Up to 16 hours of battery life in Golf Mode
- Detachable unit to provide versatility
- Option of Male/Female voice
- Larger 1.2” LCD display with bigger numbers for easier readability
- Automatic course updates via Bluetooth with GOLFBUDDY App (ACU)
- GOLFBUDDY Casting
- Automatic course and hole recognition
- Multilingual: Up to 11 Languages, 8 reloaded
- Preloaded with 40,000 courses worldwide with free updates
Compact, as soon as I opened the box I was initially surprised at how small the unit was. Classic looks with white and a metallic backing gives a neutral feel which would blend in well with pretty much any bag colour (although various other colours are available).
Good quality and well made, the clip on the back is strong and in general the unit feels solid and durable.
Takes a GPS and offers another dimension with the voice option. The yardages were accurate in comparison to other products used. Adjustable volume allows the user to clearly hear the yardages when called out. A simple press delivers information to the middle, with a press and hold offering front, middle and back yardages.
Easy to use straight out of the box, simple button activated use for either visual or spoken information, small and clips tightly to any bag.
The only con maybe that the text is quite small, but this is negated by the voice option.
The Bottom Line
A well made, compact GPS unit offering visual and audio information, really good for those players who may struggle to read whilst playing.
Watch Golfshake's Kevin Paver & Ryan Rastall Test GolfBuddy's New GPS Range
For more information, visit the GolfBuddy Official Website.
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)