Golfshake Podcast #26: Masters Recap, How to Experience Augusta in 2019
Digesting the Masters, Kieran Clark and Owen Davies discuss the triumph of Patrick Reed, the breathtaking charge of Jordan Spieth and Rickie Fowler, and finally what was ultimately a disappointing Sunday for Rory McIlroy following an engrossing weekend at Augusta National. We also have an interview with Katie Burman of Golfbreaks.com, who talks through travel options to the Masters in 2019, and what the experience is like to walk around those famous grounds. Finally, we detail the new #ConnectWithYourGame Challenge with Cobra Golf, which you can get involved with throughout April.
The Masters at Augusta National is a once in a lifetime experience, but it’s also a lot easier than you think. Golfbreaks.com can build the perfect package for you including accommodation, flights, car hire, Masters badges and local golf, so make your Masters dreams a reality.
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
Tags: the masters
PLAY MORE PLAY BETTER - LATEST TUITION TIPS
Leave your comments belowcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- Burnham and Berrow Continues Rise in Golf Course Rankings
- Golfshake Members Reflect on Ultimate Golf Trip to St Andrews
- Could Brexit Prove Beneficial to UK Golf Resorts?
- Experience Lumine with New Winter Golf Packages
- Dust off the Golf Clubs and Play Burnham and Berrow this Winter