Motocaddy M1 Pro DHC Review
The Motocaddy M1 PRO Golf Trolley has won many fans in the past year with it's exceptional space saving engineering it folds down 40% smaller than a conventional Motocaddy and new for 2017 is the inclusion of DHC technology.
Other features include an adjustable distance control up to 45 meters in addition to a integrated accessory station, an easy-to-use handle height adjuster plus an inbuilt device cradle where you can store a GPS which can also be powered from a USB charging port.
- Automatic downhill braking aids hands free control on down slopes
- Electronic parking brake for steep terrain
- Very compact when folded
- Soft-touch ergonomic handle
- Send away function (up to 45m)
- USB charging port
- Nine speed settings
- EASILOCK base sees pin and hole system replace bag straps
For more information, please visit the Motocaddy website - Click here
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)