Feature Review - Powakaddy FW7s
Powakaddy have been a leading force in the electric golf trolley market for a long time, in fact they were pioneers of the sector. Their passion for producing great electric trolleys is clearly still evident and none more so than in their flagship model for 2016 - The Freeway FW7s.
Golfshake's Owen Davies recently headed out onto the course to put the new Freeway FW 7 to the test.
So what's new with the FW7s?
- Unique Plug ‘n’ Play™ battery system with 20% more staying power †
- New 3.5” full colour widescreen display
- High performance low profile PowaFrame Chassis
- Thinnest lithium battery on the market
- New calorie counter
- Cutting-edge technology ensures your battery discharges less during each round of golf
- Integrated USB charging port
- Powerful near silent 230w Motor
The FW7s series, which holds a 3-year warranty for the first time, are priced from £429.99, but that is dependent on battery options.
Learn more and find a stockist - Click here
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
comments powered by Disqus