Ball Striking Improvement Series - Tip 5: Posture & Balance
Good posture and balance are two characteristics that are overlooked as unimportant when it comes to a golfers technical ability. However, Steve believes that posture and balance are actually two of the most important characteristics to play good golf and are underated by most amateur golfers.
The simple way to create a good posture in your set-up is made very simple by Steve's 3 easy points to remember:
- Tilt forwards from the hip bone
- Tailbone on your lower back will be slightly raised up in the air
- Flex your knees to sit just outside of your shoes
By combining everything Steve has spoken about during his 5-part series, all the tools will be put in place for you to succesfully become a more consistent and effective ball striker out on the course.
The East Midlands Golf Academy (EMGA) at Morley Hayes is Derbyshire's Number 1 Golf Complex.
For more information on the East Midlands Golf Academy visit: www.emga.co.uk
For more information on Morley Hayes Golf Club visit: www.morleyhayes.com
East Midlands Golf Academy
The East Midlands Golf Academy (EMGA) at Morley Hayes is Derbyshire's Number 1 Golf Complex.Latest Articles
- Effective Practice Series - Tournament Box
- Effective Practice Series - Transition Box
- Steve Astle: Assessing shots - Use the five L's