XXIO Unveils New Range of Woods and Irons
XXIO has revealed its all-new XXIO X Range, celebrating the tenth generation of its Woods and Irons, which bring together a bigger sweet spot with a shaft that will assist regular golfers to find the centre of the face more often, resulting those with moderate swing speeds achieving greater distances, thanks to True-Focus Impact Technology.
XXIO is one of the world’s fastest growing premium golf equipment manufacturers. With the highest quality materials and revolutionary technologies, XXIO products are meticulously crafted for the discerning golfer with a moderate swing speed.
“We build golf clubs differently than any other manufacturer,” said Dean Cracknell of Srixon / Cleveland Golf/ XXIO. “XXIO equipment is lightweight and easy-to-swing. Each club features custom-made shafts and grips, ensuring that every component actively helps moderate swing speed golfers get more distance and more control.
“XXIO X takes this philosophy to the next level,” added Cracknell. “The innovative shaft and head technologies in these clubs will actually help a moderate swing speed golfer improve their swing with more consistency and a tighter impact pattern.”
XXIO X is extremely lightweight compared to average golf equipment. With lighter components and a higher balance point, XXIO X’s Low Swing MOI helps increase club head and ball speed without requiring any swing changes.
The new True-Focus Impact Technology—the engine that drives every XXIO X club—is a combination of two innovations: Smart Impact Shaft and High Energy Impact Head. Together, these two features increase a moderate swing speed golfer’s chances of finding the sweet spot from 58 percent to 68 percent.
When observing moderate swing speed golfers, we measured strong centrifugal forces that pull those golfers off-balance throughout the swing. We created the Smart Impact Shaft with a unique flex profile that works to reduce those forces, resulting in more consistency and a 28 percent tighter impact pattern.
When developing the High-Energy Impact Head, we mapped moderate swing speed impact patterns and found that most mishits are on the toe or low on the heel. To help those golfers hit the sweet spot more often, we increased face COR in those specific areas. This produced the highest effective COR of any XXIO driver with the largest sweet spot in XXIO history.
XXIO X Woods Key Technologies:
- Increased COR in the most common impact locations for more distance
- High-density rear weight improves center of gravity location for a higher launch
- Thin, lightweight titanium crown redistributes weight for increased forgiveness
XXIO X Irons Key Technologies:
- Tungsten nickel sole weights positioned low and deep produce a higher launch
- Progressive weight shapes optimize performance for each loft
- Titanium face construction creates a larger sweet spot with higher ball speeds
XXIO X Clubs Include:
- Driver, SRP £799
- Fairway Woods, SRP £499
- Hybrids, SRP £349
- Irons, Graphite SRP (5-PW) £1399
- Irons, Steel SRP (5-PW) £1199
XXIO X Men’s and Women’s Woods and Irons will launch in the UK on 2/2/18 via selected retailers.
To learn more about XXIO X and purchase, visit www.xxiouk.com.
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
PLAY MORE PLAY BETTER - LATEST TUITION TIPS
Leave your comments belowcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- Callaway Unveils Special Ryder Cup TRUVIS Chrome Soft Golf Balls
- Quinta do Lago to Open State of the Art Sports Centre
- Adare Manor Named Hotel of the Year in Prestigious Awards
- Georgia Hall's Success Comes After Positive Data for Women's Golf in UK
- New Swadlincote Lake Golf Course Transforms Former Coal Mine