McIlroy slump a mystery...even to himself!
Another glorious day dawns over Muirfield, with all the talk revolving around Rory McIlroy's extraordinary press conference following his horrific opening round of 79.
"It's not technique, it's not that I need to concentrate,but sometimes I feel like I'm walking around out there a bit unconscious."
He went on trying to explain exactly where he is with his game:
"I've got to try to think a bit more, I'm trying to concentrate. I can't really fathom it at the minute," he said.
But surely one of the most bizarre sights is the Flaming Piper, who attracts huge crowds to see him play. Everytime he exhales, flames appear at the top of his pipes. You couldn't make it up!
The oldest & most prestigious major, a trip to The Open is a must for every golf fan. From tickets and transfers to hospitality & golf, Golfbreaks.com can build the perfect package to help you experience The Open in style.
PLAY MORE PLAY BETTER - LATEST TUITION TIPS
Latest Golf News
- Attend the 2021 Open at St Andrews
- Royal Portrush Staged Passionate Open for the Ages
- How the World's Finest Rated at Royal Portrush
- Why Rory McIlroy’s Open Disappointment Will Only Make Him Stronger
- Shane Lowry Produces Priceless Masterpiece to Win The Open