Golfshake Podcast #33: Playing Sawgrass, Hogan's Footsteps, Wartime Golf History
Golfshake Ambassador Andrew Picken joins Kieran Clark on the Golfshake Podcast for a wide ranging discussion.
The Podcast reflect on Andy's experiences of playing the iconic TPC Sawgrass, his journey to make that trip through the Hole in One Club, in addition to his adventures of sampling the best of Golf in Kent - including Royal St George's - and walking in the footsteps of Ben Hogan during a break to the Scottish county of Angus, taking on Carnoustie and Panmure. Additionally, Andrew shares the story behind his Wartime History of Golf Series, delving into his fascinating research behind golf's connections to soliders of the First World War, a personal endeavour that has been supported by the Imperial War Museum and Royal British Legion.
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
Tags: Golfshake Podcast
PLAY MORE PLAY BETTER - LATEST TUITION TIPS
Leave your comments belowcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- Callaway Golf Chrome Soft Ball combines Truvis and Graphene
- Twist Face Tech - McIlory, Day, Johnson, Rose and Rahm Amazed!
- #GetCloser Challenge with Cleveland Golf
- Nick Dougherty Dunhill Diaries Video
- Feature Interview: Phillip Akers - How to get your child started with Golf