Tianlang Guan accepts invitation to Zurich Classic
A brilliant display from 14 year old sensation Tianlang Guan at this years Masters has earned him an invitation to this years PGA Tour Zurich Classic.
The event is due to take place at TPC Louisiana and will be played from the 25th - 28th April.
Guan made the cut at the Masters to become the youngest player ever to do so. He is also the youngest player ever to play in the Masters.
Steve Worthy of the Fore! Kids Association who host the Zurich Classic had this to say about Guan:
“Tianlang Guan represents the aspirations of millions of young golfers and golf fans of all ages worldwide."
Be part of the action with a selection of unique golf tournament experiences, from playing in a pro-am with the stars to watching the action at golf’s most illustrious events. Whether it’s the Masters or The Open, The Ryder Cup or WM Phoenix Open, build your own bespoke package with the experts at Golfbreaks.com.
PLAY MORE PLAY BETTER - LATEST TUITION TIPS
Latest Golf News
- New Gender Equal Tour Launched in North of England
- Hero World Challenge Preview, Picks & Analysis
- Mauritius Open Preview, Picks & Analysis
- Larrazabal Walking On Air After Blisters Nearly Derail Win at Leopard Creek
- Ladies European Tour Announces Partnership With LPGA