Golfbreaks.com gears up for 2013 with 'Early Bird' savings
Golfbreaks.com, Europe’s largest golf travel company, has launched its ‘Early Birdie’ promotion that in addition to the best-value deals, gives customers great discounts, loyalty Breakpoints worth up to £600 against future bookings and even new TaylorMade drivers.
Now in its ninth year, the Early Birdie promotion rewards groups of eight or more who book their 2013 golf trip before September 30th, as well as enabling them to reserve preferred tee-times and hotel rooms at the most popular destinations before they get snapped up.
Keith Mitchell, Marketing Director of Golfbreaks.com, said: “We know that many golfers will already be planning their group trip for next year so we expect the Early Birdie promotion to be as popular as ever. In a tough economic climate, we’re doing our best to give our loyal customers great-value prices and extra rewards that they’re sure to appreciate.”
In addition to money off and R11 drivers for large group bookings, loyalty Breakpoints earned can also be redeemed with the company’s sister businesses Teeofftimes.co.uk - the UK’s largest tee-time booking service with a portfolio of more than 850 golf clubs - and BookaSpa.com, which specialises in spa experiences at 200 venues nationwide.
Customers will also be eligible for existing Golfbreaks.com discounts, including free places for group organisers on certain bookings, as well as being allocated their own dedicated sales consultant, who will offer the highest levels of customer care throughout the entire booking process.
Confirming its industry-leading status – sending more than 360,000 customers on golf days and trips last year - Golfbreaks.com has a portfolio of more than 1,500 courses, hotels and resorts in the UK, Europe and Worldwide.
Among the brilliant offers available through Golfbreaks.com for 2013 are:
· UK £89: De Vere Belton Woods, Lincs – 1 night’s dinner, B&B, 2 rounds. 1 in 12 play and stay free, groups of 16 or more receive 20% off bar drinks. Sundays in March.
· France £155: Le Manoir Hotel, Le Touquet – 2 nights’ B&B, 1 dinner and 3 rounds (Le Touquet & Hardelot). Includes Eurotunnel crossing.
· Spain £255: Melia La Quinta, Marbella – 3 nights’ B&B, 3 rounds. 1 in 8 stays free, extra night from £45
· Portugal £185: Le Meridien Penina, Algarve - 3 nights’ B&B, 3 rounds (Championship & Resort), extra night and round from £45.
· Turkey £435: Lykia World, Belek – 7 nights, all inclusive and unlimited golf (Lykia Links). Includes all transfers, 1 in 8 stay and play FREE plus complimentary room upgrade (subject to availability).
· USA £655: Kiawah Island, 7 nights B&B, 4 rounds (Ocean Course, Oak Point, Turtle Point, Osprey Point). Complimentary villa upgrade (subject to availability) plus welcome refreshment.
To find out more about Early Birdie, visit Golfbreaks.com or call us on 0800 279 7988