PUMA Golf Reveals New PROADAPT Delta Shoe
PUMA Golf has revealed its new IGNITE PROADAPT Δ (Delta) shoe, which offers a stable, precise fit, alongside optimum traction and comfort. The shoe boasts the brand's new ADAPT Foam, delivering enhanced performance on the course.
The PROADAPT’s outsole utilises Dual-Durometer Tornado Cleats which deliver excellent traction, along with torsional stability provided from the full length PROADAPT TPU outsole, ensuing balance and a stable foundation throughout the swing. The shoe also features a premium, full-grain leather upper design, preferred by PGA Tour professional Rickie Fowler. Fowler debuted these PROADAPT Δ shoes on Tour earlier this season and will continue to wear throughout 2021.
The IGNITE PROADAPT Delta comes equipped with a one-year waterproof warranty and utilises key PUMA technologies including:
- ADAPT Foam: PUMA’s new proprietary foam utilises a mixture of the highest-grade EVA cushioning mixed with Styrene, an impact-resistant foam that provides excellent dimensional stability and stable cushioning. The combination of the two materials delivers high energy return and ground feel.
- Atlantis Leather Upper: Ultra-premium, full-grain leather upper delivers soft feel, enhanced quality and a sophisticated look.
- ADAPTIVE FIT SYSTEM: A dual-layer, decoupled collar construction utilizes premium full-grain leather materials and a molded comfort collar that provides the comfort of a running shoe, but the look of a high-end leather shoe.
- ADAPT-WRAP Tongue: A one -piece construction tongue that wraps around the instep of the foot from the medial side providing medial support.
- Pro-Fit Insole: This ultra-soft, yet supportive PU insole provides excellent fit, performance and long-lasting comfort.
- PROADAPT OUTSOLE: Tour-proven Full-length TPU outsole provides next level traction and support throughout your swing, while flex-groves in key areas improves natural movement and provides unrivaled comfort for walking all day.
- Dual-Durometer Tornado Cleat: A dual talon, low-profile cleat provides excellent traction and long-lasting abrasion resistance, and is easy to change out using the Fast Twist 3.0 system.
The PROADAPT Delta’s are available in three colorways (PUMA White, Puma White, Gray Violet and Black/Quiet Shade,) and feature a retail price of £140 / 170 Euro. In addition to the core PROADAPT Δ’s, PUMA Golf will introduce several limited-edition versions throughout the year.
The PUMA IGNITE PROADAPT Δ are available from March 30 in White and from May in Black.
For more information, visit https://pumagolf.cobragolf.co.uk/.
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
comments powered by Disqus