OGIO Mutant Travel Bag Review
When embarking on a golf holiday, among the primary concerns that most of us will have is successfully and safely transporting our clubs to the destination. The OGIO Mutant Travel Bag is just one product that can ease such anxiety, a huge bag with a cavernous capacity that will consume your equipment and associated golf paraphernalia.
Included among the many features of the Mutant are:
- Large main compartment
- Oversized wheels
- Oversized fully padded top compartment
- Easy entry opening with internal cinch-down strap to secure golf bag
- Reinforced base with protective rails
- Two large exterior pockets
- Exterior compression straps
- Fits tour and stand bags with ease
Golfshake's Kevin Paver recently tested the OGIO Mutant Travel Bag during a golf trip to Portugal, where he played the acclaimed West Cliffs. Kevin has provided a quickfire and insightful review, showcasing the product, and sharing detail on his experience and whether it would be something recommended to other golfers preparing for their next holiday with clubs in tow.
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)