Golfshake Podcast #22: Distance to be Limited, Tiger Woods, Rogue v Epic
This week on the Golfshake Podcast, Host Kieran Clark is joined by Owen Davies to reflect on the latest news on the PGA and European Tours, the comeback of Tiger Woods, discuss the issue of Driving Distance in Golf, and the efforts from the R&A and USGA to potentially limit the ball. Owen also presents an interview with Dr. Alan Hocknell from Callaway, who gives an insight behind their development process and the key differences between the Rogue and Epic Drivers.
Be part of the action with a selection of unique golf tournament experiences, from playing in a pro-am with the stars to watching the action at golf’s most illustrious events. Whether it’s the Masters or The Open, The Ryder Cup or WM Phoenix Open, build your own bespoke package with the experts at Golfbreaks.com.
Tags: Golfshake Podcast
PLAY MORE PLAY BETTER - LATEST TUITION TIPS
Latest Golf News
- The Rules of Golf are Changing and May Confuse
- 9 Disappointments from 2018 in Golf
- Could Brexit Prove Beneficial to UK Golf Resorts?
- Golf Unlikely to Feature in BBC's End-of-Year Sporting Celebration
- Alfred Dunhill Championship Preview, Picks & Analysis