Why Callaway's Chrome Soft Ball is so special
So, what is so special about Callaway's new Chrome Soft and Chrome Soft X Ball?
Well, it contains a compound call Graphene which is thought to be the strongest material on earth. Pretty cool, but how dos that help improve Callaway's golf balls? Owen Davies recently met with Dave Bartels at the PGA Show in Orlando to find out.
Check out the video below to learn more about why Graphene makes Callaway's Chrome Soft and Chrome Soft X so special
For more information on the new Callaway Ball, please visit the Callaway website by - Clicking here
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
PLAY MORE PLAY BETTER - LATEST TUITION TIPS
Leave your comments belowcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- Bunker Mentality Launch New Puffer Caddy Collection
- Callaway Unveils New Big Bertha Irons and Hybrids for 2019
- MacGregor MACTEC Bags to Drop this Month
- Bettinardi Launches 2019 Range of Tour Inspired Putters
- Cobra KING F9 SPEEDBACK Family First Look and Interview