What is COBRA CONNECT and How Does it Work?
Last year, Cobra Golf became the first manufacturer to introduce integrated technology into their clubs, with every F7, F7+ and KING driver being sold featuring a COBRA CONNECT ARCCOS micro-chip built into the grip.
Now, for 2018, the brand has taken that innovation a step further with the new F8 range of clubs, which feature the technology throughout the entire set – including the irons. This allows users to automatically track and analyse their performance with each club and across all aspects of their game, assisting golfers with both their on-course strategy and practice focus.
However, what is the greater depth behind COBRA CONNECT ARCCOS, and how does it work? Golfshake’s Owen Davies met with Arccos Golf's Sal Syed to find out.
For more information about the new F8 range and COBRA CONNECT ARCCOS technology, visit www.cobragolf.co.uk.
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
PLAY MORE PLAY BETTER - LATEST TUITION TIPS
Leave your comments belowcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- PUMA Golf Unveils 2018 Women's Spring Summer Collection
- PUMA Golf Unveils 2018 Footwear Collection for Men and Women
- PUMA Golf Unveils 2018 Spring Summer Apparel and Accessories Collection
- PUMA Unveils Rickie Fowler P Snapback Cap for 2018
- What is COBRA CONNECT and How Does it Work?