Titleist 718 AP2 Review
For golfers seeking the look and feel of a tour iron with increased playability and workability, this pushes the innovation and technology that has made the AP2 the archetypical modern tour iron, and is certain to be hugely popular for players desiring forgiveness with the noted aesthetic of forged.
A thinner forged body and face insert increases launch and ball speed for greater distance, with the unique Titleist co-forged construction providing both greater stability and distance control. The appeal of possessing the look, sound and pure forged feel is obvious, in addition to a refined leading edge for more efficient turf interaction and consistent contact.
• Steel: MSRP £150 per club
• Graphite: MSRP £175 per club
For more information including shaft options, please visit the Titeist website - Click here
Watch reviews of the rest of the 718 range inclusing the AP2&AP3, TMB and MB&CB - Click here
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
PLAY MORE PLAY BETTER - LATEST TUITION TIPS
Leave your comments belowcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- Volvik golf balls go patriotic with new national packs
- What is COBRA CONNECT and How Does it Work?
- Cobra Golf Showcases Most Advanced Hybrids and Fairway Woods Yet
- Cobra Golf Presents Connected Set of Clubs for Tracking and Analysis
- Cobra Golf Unveils First Ever Smart Set of Irons