Bettinardi Kuchar Arm Lock Putter Review
Owen Davies reviews the Bettinardi Kuchar Arm Lock putter that has been specially developed with Matt Kuchar for his unique style of putting.
Bettinardi Arm Lock Putter Overview
The Bettinardi Arm Lock is a collaborative effort between Matt Kuchar and Bob Bettinardi. The Arm Lock technique is gaining popularity around the world as the anchoring ban has taken effect.
The KM1 Arm Lock is designed as a heel toe weighted, face balanced putter with a wider profile. The Model 1 showcases Bettinardi’s patented F.I.T. (Feel Impact Technology) face, which removes 55% of material from the face resulting in a remarkably soft feel at impact.
The Arm Lock style features a double bend shaft with 2.5 shaft offset. The putter is milled from proprietary Soft Carbon steel and boasts a non-corrosive Pewter P.V.D finish.
Key Features, specifications and pricing
- Arm Lock – Double bend shaft with 2.5 shaft offset.
- Feel Impact Technology face – removes 55% of material from the face, resulting in soft feel at impact.
- Heel toe weighted
- Face balance with wider profile
- Proprietary Soft Carbon steel and boasts non-corrosive Pewter P.V.D. finish
- Meridian Blue finish
- Material: Soft Carbon steal
- Price: £279
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)