Health Benefits of Golf Celebrated at FJ Walk of Champions Final in St Andrews
The Walk of Champions is a partnership between FJ and Hole19 to encourage and promote golf participation and the health and fitness benefits of the game. Rewarding golfers for the number of steps they have recorded throughout the year, ten finalists were invited to Fairmont St Andrews for the Grand Final, concluding a campaign that saw 125,000,000 steps reached from 16,000 rounds. read more ...
Latest Golf News
- 21 Things We Miss And Don't Miss About Golf
- Callaway MAVRIK Drivers - Tech Talk
- What Tour Pros Are REALLY Doing to Fill the Void
- What Greenkeepers Are Doing To Maintain Courses While Closures Are In Place
- American Golf Reveals Battle of the Brands Driver Results