Health Benefits of Golf Celebrated at FJ Walk of Champions Final in St Andrews
The Walk of Champions is a partnership between FJ and Hole19 to encourage and promote golf participation and the health and fitness benefits of the game. Rewarding golfers for the number of steps they have recorded throughout the year, ten finalists were invited to Fairmont St Andrews for the Grand Final, concluding a campaign that saw 125,000,000 steps reached from 16,000 rounds. read more ...
Latest Golf News
- Are Membership Costs Too High And Green Fees Too Low?
- Potential Closure of Glasgow Municipal Courses is Devastating
- Danny Willett Supports Prostate Cancer UK by Wearing Man of Men Badge
- Want to Experience The Ryder Cup in 2020?
- Odyssey Unveils New Toulon Putters for 2020