Tips & Tuition - Quick Fundamentals from the Online Golf Coach
Golfshake has teamed up with the Dean Halford the Online Golf Coach to bring you some great tips on every area of the game.
To start with the online golf coach has just given you a quick three-step guide on all areas of the game to help you onto the first tee and off the 18th green.
If you remember these key tips then you’ll go a long way in posting a good score.
- Play your natural shape
- Pick a point on the fairway
- Don’t lose your rhythm
- Don’t under club
- Aim for the middle of the green
- Commit to the shot
- Open your stance
- Weight left
- Play the right club
- Shuffle your feet into the sand
- Keep your legs quiet
- Accelerate through the shot
- Set up with your eyes over the ball
- Take the Putter back low
- Keep your head still after you strike the ball
Dean Halford, The Online Golf Coach, is a PGA Advanced Pro who has worked on the European Tour and currently runs the London Golf Academy and is Head Coach of the Lee Westwood Academy.
Dean Halford, The Online Golf Coach, is a PGA Advanced Pro who has worked on the European Tour and currently runs the London Golf Academy and is Head Coach of the Lee Westwood Academy.Latest Articles
- Introduction and Week 1 Putting Programme
- 5-Week Putting Programme: Week 1 - The Stance
- 5-Week Putting Programme: Week 1 - The Grip