Golfshake Stay & Play Giveaway
Posted by: Golfshake Editor on Tue 20 Aug 2019
With over 200,000 independent reviews Golfshake continues to lead the way in being the #1 place to visit for golf course information, features and reviews. And this Summer we want to thank you for helping to build the largest online golf course review database in the UK.
We have teamed up with Golfbreaks.com to offer 3 awesome prizes to win an autumn stay and play package at 3 UK venues. 3 golfers will win a 1 night, dinner, bed and breakfast with 2 rounds of golf package for 4.
To take part simply submit a golf course review on Golfshake for a course you have played over the summer or signup to our travel newsletter. You can find out more on the 3 venues below and additional terms below. Prizes will be allocated as follows:
- 1 winner from course reviews submitted during September 2019
- 1 winner from course reviews submitted during October 2019
- 1 winner from subscribers of our Travel Newsletter as at 30th September 2019
Look what you could win and be playing this autumn with 3 of your best golfing friends!
Regularly hosting Regional, County and Midland PGA events, Staverton Park is a highly regarded parkland course that benefits from the rolling undulations of Northamptonshire, situated just 30 minutes from Birmingham Airport, requiring accuracy from golfers, with lakes and bunkers providing a hazard throughout the round. Accommodation is delivered through the De Vere branded estate, which boasts facilities that complement the superb championship layout.
Frequently ranked among the finest courses in Berkshire, Wokefield Park enjoys a prime location in Reading, presenting a challenging, thrilling and immaculately maintained championship-standard layout. The attached De Vere Estate possesses 222 bedrooms, including luxury suites and a wide range of dining and activity facilities, notably a swimming pool and gym.
Located in South London, Selsdon Park is known for its luxury country house hotel, a striking building that provides excellent accommodation for guests. There is a leisure centre, tennis courts and jogging trail, but for golfers, attention is focussed on the beautifully maintained 18-hole layout designed by the legendary J.H. Taylor, a five-time winner of the Open Championship and part of the famous Great Triumverate, a classy combination indeed.
Golf Travel Newsletter
By submitting your email above you are confirming to receive our fortnightly Travel editorial newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Terms and Conditions
- Reviews must be submitted between Monday 2nd Septembers 2019 and Thursday 31st October 2019
- Subscribers to the Travel newsletter must have subscribed by the 30th September 2019
- 3 prize draws will take place as follows on the following dates:
- Prize 1 - 1 winner for reviews submitted during September 2019 - drawn 1st October 2019
- Prize 2 - 1 winner for reviews submitted during October 2019 - drawn 1st November 2019
- Prize 3 - 1 winner for subscribers to the Travel newsletters as at 1st October 2019 - drawn 1st October 2019
- 3 Winners will be selected at random for each prize draw
- Winners will be notified in order allowing for venue selection
- Prize winner 1 will have a choice of all 3
- Prize winner 2 will have a choice of 2 remaining prizes
- Prize winner 3 will be allocated the last remaining prize
- Golfshake will provided details of remaining prizes at each stage
- Each review submitted will count as 1 entry, multiple entries per person are allowed
- Entries can be submitted via the main club listing page or through the Golfshake Score Tracker system
- Entrants must be over 16 years of age
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash value
- Golfshake reserve the right to alter the prize to an alternative comparable product based on stock availability
- The winners will be picked at random
- Prizes will be fulfilled by Golfbreaks.com
- All prizes must be redeemed and used by the 31st December 2019
- All 3 prizes will be for a 1 night dinner bed and breakfast stay with 36 holes of golf for 4 people
- Golfbreaks.com reserve the right to alter the prize to an alternative comparable product
- Dates and packages are subject to availability