#OWN125 with Cleveland Golf's Great Value 588 RTZ 2.0 Wedge Promotion
Cleveland Golf has announced that it will once agan be running a great value-short game changing promotion on its 588 RTX 2.0 wedges throughout this summer for golfers in the UK.
From April 1st – June 30th, Cleveland Golf is offering you the chance to have a more complete wedge set via a 50% discount on any second 588 RTX 2.0 wedge purchased promotion. So not only will you make a fantastic saving, you will also benefit from the same high-performance wedges that the likes of Graeme McDowell, Shane Lowry, Hideki Matsuyama & J.B Holmes trust in competition to #OWN125.
65% of all golf shots are played from 125 yards and in, with this in mind Cleveland Golf has created this outstanding offer to help golfers refine their all-important short game. Graeme McDowell’s wedge set includes 48, 52, 58 degree wedges. The buy one, get one half price offer from Cleveland Golf means golfers can be on their way to closing the gaps between their wedges like G-Mac. Ultimately giving them better playability around the greens like the world’s top players.
The 588 RTX 2.0 wedges are designed to cover every golfers needs across the short game. Offering the largest number of loft and bounce options as well as the only dedicated custom fitting system with interchangeable heads and shafts in the UK industry, Cleveland Golf has designed the perfect array of scoring tools to help golfers take charge of their short game. To achieve this, Cleveland Golf has undertaken hundreds of hours of testing and used feedback generated by the world’s top players to develop the new range.
From that research Cleveland Golf has developed three distinct wedge grinds in two different designs that are proven to optimise the short game for players of all abilities. For the improving wedge player, a more forgiving cavity back design, and for the better player, a traditional muscle-back head shape.
Rotex 2.0 Face technology explained:
The Rotex face has been enhanced further to offer the maximum surface roughness allowed by USGA. This has been achieved through three advancements in the R&D lab.
- Fourth generation Tour Zip grooves combine 15% sharper grooves and deeper micro milling to provide superior spin on all shots from the rough.
- Advanced, 2-pass micro milling pattern provides a strategically designed roughness close to the USGA limit. This leads to increased friction and more spin, especially from inconsistent lies.
- Finally, laser milling fine-tunes the micro-roughness for more consistency and texture across the face.
Cleveland Golf has created three distinct grind options for the 588 RTX 2.0 wedge family. This comprehensive system makes it easier than ever for any golfer to build a wedge set that maximises performance based on turf conditions, playing preference and skill level. By progressively varying the wedge’s sole design according to bounce, Cleveland Golf has created an unmatched array of scoring tools.
1 DOT (LOW BOUNCE) KEY FEATURES
- Trailing Edge Grind + maximum heel and toe grind
- Lowest effective bounce
- Keeps leading edge close to ground for aggressive lob shots, yet provides stability on square-faced full shots.
2 DOT (STANDARD BOUNCE) KEY FEATURES
- Trailing Edge Grind + moderate trailing relief
- Mid-effective bounce
- All-around playability and versatility, allowing golfers to execute a variety of shots from most playing conditions.
3 DOT (FULL SOLE) KEY FEATURES
- Constant Sole Width
- Higher effective bounce
- Allows the golfer to use the sole to their advantage around the greens. Full shape gives stability on full shots, however the curvature in the sole still allows player to open the face.
The Cleveland Golf wedge promotion runs from April 1st – June 30th 2016. To view the full product range and find your nearest retailer & customer fit location, please visit www.clevelandgolf.com
The RTX 2.0 wedges have an SRP of £109.
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)