ECCO Golf Launch Biom Zero
Danish brand ECCO have announced the launch of BIOM Zero, its most minimal golf shoe ever, as a limited-edition style available for consumer purchases beginning in February.
Offered in two colors, BIOM Zero weighs less than 10 ounces, making it the lightest golf shoe ECCO has produced. Built atop the patented Street outsole featuring the ECCO dynamic traction system (E-dts), its unique, direct-injected construction showcases unrivalled flexibility and an exceptionally low profile. These combine to provide full-length foot support and a Natural Motion experience that benefits the wearer.
“Our brand has been heralded for redefining comfort and now we’re taking that to the next level,” says Michael Waack, Head of Global Golf at ECCO. “We named BIOM Zero after the zero heel drop, but also because it’s as close as you can get to a golf shoe that feels like wearing nothing and playing barefoot.”
Additional features and benefits of BIOM Zero, which retails for €160, include:
- BIOM Technology – Anatomical shoe last that promotes a natural foot position
- Low-Profile – Closest to the ground of any ECCO golf shoe
- Caldera Leather Uppers – Full grain, stain resistant and easy-to-clean
- Hydromax™ – Premium, tanned-in water-resistant treatment guaranteed to last
- Second Skin Leather Lining – Wicks moisture while creating a rich, supple interior
- Direct Injected Midsole – A process, unique to ECCO in golf, that provides superior cushioning, stability and comfort via a one-piece shoe built without glue or stitching
ECCO golf shoes are preferred by discerning players worldwide, and worn in competition by scores of Tour stars, including Fred Couples, Graeme McDowell, Thomas Bjorn, Thongchai Jaidee, Stuart Appleby, Andreas Hartø, Belén Mozo, Gerina Piller, Caroline Masson and Line Vedel Hansen.
For more information visit www.ecco.com/golf
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
PLAY MORE PLAY BETTER - LATEST TUITION TIPS
Leave your comments belowcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- COBRA Reveals Superlite Drivers, Woods, Irons and Hybrids
- Algarve's Dom Pedro Ready to Host Portugal Masters
- European Ryder Cup Jackets Pass Extreme Testing Process
- Costa Daurada’s Popularity Continues to Rise
- Ryder Cup FanZone Created in Downtown Paris