Al Zorah Golf Club & The Oberoi Beach Resort Launches Stay And Play Package
Golfers and travellers looking for great winter weather in luxury surroundings have a new opportunity to get away from the gloomy UK.
The Troon-managed club opened in 2015 yet has remained relatively under the radar in the shadow of its better known rivals at Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
It is now making a name for itself thanks to its matured Nicklaus designed course and a wealth of new properties gracing the skylines of Al Zorah City.
Meandering around a mangrove forest and two large lakes the course is consistently rated among the best in the Middle East.
The Oberoi Beach Resort was named the region’s leading luxury beach resort in the World Travel Awards 2022 and sits adjacent to the course.
Each stay and play package features daily golf on the Al Zorah course, full use of the extensive practice facilities, a shared golf cart, a set of Callaway rental clubs and transport to the course from the hotel.
Al Zorah City lies on the shores of the Arabian Gulf 30 minutes drive away from Dubai International Airport. Off course players can enjoy falconry and kayaking in the mangroves and an array of tourist attractions.
"Al Zorah City continues to grow and attract a range of different customers, including golfers, luxury travellers and corporate clients looking for retreat packages," said Phil Henderson, Al Zorah’s Golf Club General Manager.
"We are regarded as one of the UAE’s up-and -coming golf venues and are excited to be able to share this wonderful destination with more and more people. This package is sure to appeal to golfers, but off course, and around Al Zorah City, there are many attractions and sites to enjoy here that we cannot wait for our guests to explore."
What The Package Includes:
- Daily breakfast at Vinesse Restaurant .
- 15% savings on Food and Beverage, excluding tobacco items.
- 15% savings at The Oberoi Spa.
- One round of Championship golf per person per day.
- One 40 minute spa treatment for one person per day, only applicable if round of golf is not availed. (Prior appointment at The Spa is required).
- Full use of practice facilities prior to play.
- Shared golf cart with GPSI technology.
- Callaway Golf Rental Set.
- Return transfers between The Oberoi Beach Resort, Al Zorah and Al Zorah Golf Club, subject to shuttle schedule.
- Plant a mangrove tree, subject to availability.
For more information on the package, please visit https://www.oberoihotels.com/hotels-in-al-zorah-ajman/special-.offers/stay-and-play-at-al-zorah/
What do you think? post your thoughts and feedback on the Golfshake Forum: https://forum.golfshake.com/