COBRA SPEEDZONE Driver Review
Following the recent announcement of the COBRA SPEEDZONE family for 2020, Golfshake equipment expert Ryan Rastall took the opportunity to test out these new clubs ahead of the season. In this video Ryan tests the COBRA SPEEDZONE Driver.
Taking inspiration from design attributes of the fastest cars in the world, COBRA optimized six unique zones of performance to deliver unrivaled speed and distance in two new drivers, the KING SPEEDZONE and the KING SPEEDZONE XTREME.
PGA Professional and Equipment Expert, Ryan Rastall tested out the COBRA SPEEDZONE family at the Performance Centre at Howley Hall Golf Club in Leeds.
To find out more on the COBRA SZ range visit: Cobra Golf Unveils SPEEDZONE Family of Clubs
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
PLAY MORE PLAY BETTER - LATEST TUITION TIPS
Leave your comments belowcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- Callaway Golf Chrome Soft Ball combines Truvis and Graphene
- Twist Face Tech - McIlory, Day, Johnson, Rose and Rahm Amazed!
- #GetCloser Challenge with Cleveland Golf
- Nick Dougherty Dunhill Diaries Video
- Feature Interview: Phillip Akers - How to get your child started with Golf