Golfshake Podcast #36: Golf in Northern Ireland, Causeway Tour, Royal Portrush
The Open Championship returns to Northern Ireland and Royal Portrush in July, 68 years after Max Faulkner claimed victory in 1951. Showcasing a breathtaking part of the world for golfers, Kieran Clark was joined by Golfshake Ambassador Andrew Picken, who recently experienced the Causeway Coast Tour, which included the opportunity to play Royal Portrush, the spectacular Portstewart and the visually striking Castlerock Golf Club.
Hear about Andy's memories and thoughts on playing these wonderful courses, including an emotional visit to Portrush, and sampling the welcoming atmosphere of the people and hospitality, on the ultimate golf trip that delivered a series of Gs: Golf, Gin, Guinness, Gourmet and Game of Thrones.
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
PLAY MORE PLAY BETTER - LATEST TUITION TIPS
Leave your comments belowcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- Callaway Golf Chrome Soft Ball combines Truvis and Graphene
- Twist Face Tech - McIlory, Day, Johnson, Rose and Rahm Amazed!
- #GetCloser Challenge with Cleveland Golf
- Nick Dougherty Dunhill Diaries Video
- Feature Interview: Phillip Akers - How to get your child started with Golf