TaylorMade GAPR Review
GAPR is TaylorMade's answer to filling the gap between your longest iron and fairway woods. Including three shapes (HI, MID, LO), these designs are there to fit your requirements and game. They all feature SpeedFoam, Loft Sleeve and Speed Pocket technology, which have been created to deliver increased speed, adjustability, forgiveness and distance.
- Low-back CG for extreme distance with a high trajectory
- Most traditional hybrid shaping
- Dropped crown contour for lower CG and improved alignment
- Ultra-low CG for extreme distance with a mid-high trajectory
- Iron-inspired face profile to inspire confidence
- Medium-wide sole for ease of play and versatility
- Low-forward CG for extreme distance with a penetrating trajectory
- Smaller, "players" profile for excellent shot-shaping and workability
- Mid-thin sole width provides maximum versatility and flight control
Golfshake's PGA Professional and Equipment Expert Ryan Rastall has been testing the three models and shares his thoughts on each, and which could be best for your game. He reflected; "The Lo really suited me fantastically, it got the flight I wanted, when we looked outside, the amount of run I was getting was good. It's very much a driving iron. But something I would have absolutely no hesitation about putting in the club."
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)