The Best of Golfshake 2018
Despite a tough start to 2018 with the 'Beast from the East' followed by the World Cup and the 'Summer of Heat', golfers really did got out on mass in 2018 and recorded more golf than ever here on Golfshake. Below is our round up of the most read articles as well as the key stats generated by you within the Golfshake Score Tracker. Plus there is a link at the bottom to show how you can get your very own 2018 Golf Infographic from your Golfshake stats.
What you read and watched (top 5 articles):
- Modernised Rules of Golf Unveiled for 2019
- 20 Reasons Why People Don’t Join Golf Clubs
- Lowest Golf Handicaps in the World
- 15 of the Best YouTube Channels
- Driving: Lose the Slice Drill
- How to Correctly Repair a Pitch Mark
- How to Learn a New Swing in 4 Easy Steps
plus don't miss our top 5 most watched tuition playlists:
Golfshake in Numbers:
- 35 million shots tracked during 2018
- 6.8 million holes played
- 1.6 million miles walked
- 1,837 rounds tracked at one club
- 184 - most rounds played in 2018 by one member
- 87 countries rounds tracked in
To access your very own Golfshake stat infographic. Simply login to the Scoretracker and access: My Golfshake > Analyse > Yearly Reports > Visual Infographic.
You are also able to click to export to an image which you can then share online.
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)