adidas Golf Releases Powerband Boa Boost Shoe for 2017
adidas Golf has just confirmed the release of the latest Powerband Boa Boost. Since it first appeared ten years ago, the objective of the adidas Power franchise was to provide golfers with the most traction, support and stability, allowing them to maximise their swing speed and performance. A new generation of adidas branding and shoe construction, the Powerband Boa Boost combines revolutionary technologies including BOOST™ cushioning, a brand new L6 Boa® Closure System, an updated POWERCAGE saddle, and a climaproof seamless stretch microfiber leather upper.
Powered by scientific and biomechanical testing and research, the Powerband Boa Boost incorporates technologies to promote energy return, lateral stability, and comfort. The new POWERCAGE chassis system uses supportive materials and straps in the centre saddle to lock down the midfoot, while seamlessly incorporating the brand new L6 Boa®Closure System, an incremental pull and push structure located on the top centre tongue, designed to enable fast and easy micro-adjustability for a customizable fit.
"The original Powerband golf shoe was a revolutionary product when we first brought it to the marketplace in 2007 and it helped push golf footwear technology to the next level. The Power franchise has always stood out as bold and more progressive, and is a great representation of what adidas golf is all about. Infusing this footwear with all that we have learned the past 10 years, the new Powerband Boa Boost is the most technical and innovative Powerband shoe to date and we are excited to bring it back to the golf market" - Masun Denison, Director of Footwear.
Powerband Boa Boost features and benefits:
- BOOST™ midsole cushioning for walking comfort and energy return
- New L6 Boa® Closure System conveniently located on top centre tongue for more customizable micro adjustability
- POWERCAGE saddle construction by soft wire through 360LOOP guide to Boa® Closure System for preventing power leaks and strengthening lateral stability on upper
- 6-spike TPU outsole construction with strategically placed secondary lugs with new low profile thintech® EXP cleats for tour proven grip, stability, performance and enhanced green friendliness
- climaproof stretch microfiber offers durability and lightweight comfort with easy care
- New competition last features a slightly rounded toe shape and wider forefoot for increased overall volume, improved comfort, and exceptional stability
- Bounce foam in forefoot for long-lasting cushioning and soft comfort
- fitfoam® PU sockliner provides great cushioning, support, and comfort
Available 1st February, the Powerband Boa Boost will be offered in five colorways and in medium or wide widths in Europe at an MSRP of £129.95/€199.95/DKK 1599/NOK 1599/SEK 1799/CHF 219.95.
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)