1. The Prize is offered as part of the Winter Birdie Blitz Challenge and is only applicable to residents of GB&NI. Employees of Golfshake or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
2. The Winter Birdie Blitz Challenge official start date is Tuesday 3rd January 2017 and will close on Sunday 12th February 2017 - members of Golfshake will be notified on both dates.
3. Golfshake reserves the right to alter any terms or prize before that time.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. The prize will be drawn on Tuesday 14th February 2017.
6. There are three ways to gain entry into the Winter Birdie Blitz:
6a. Track your scores on Golfshake.com during the competition period. Each nett birdie or better recorded will gain one entry into the competition.
6b. Enter the Winter Birdie Blitz sweepstake on Golfshake.com by answering the question correctly and filling in the form provided. This will will gain one entry, Each successful referral will gain two further entries.
6c. Share your Winter Birdie Blitz picture from the golf course or driving range using the hashtag #WinterBirdieBlitz. Each picture shared will gain one entry.
7. Valid Nett Birdies or better are those recorded on the Golfshake Scoretracker from Tuesday 3rd January 2017 until the Monday 13th February 2017 for rounds played from Sunday 1st January 2017 until Sunday 12th February 2017.
8. The overall prize is provided by Golfbreaks.com.
8a. Only one winner will be picked at random from all valid entries
8b. Use of the prize may be restricted by date. Golfshake reserve the right to notify winners of date restrictions at any time.
9. The prize is for 7 nights stay at Heritage Le Telfair for 2 persons (on sharing basis) on HB meal plan in Deluxe Garden View room.
9a Golfbreaks reserve the right to alter the grand prize at any time.
9b. Travel is not included in the prize
9c. The prize must be used during 2017.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. Golfshake accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this campaign. Incomplete or illegible entries or entries not in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions are invalid. Golfshake and their partners reserve the right to exclude any entries, which they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct
11. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows, further information can be found on the prize page.
12. Golfshake reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
13. Golfshake is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize are non transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Golfshake and or its agents.
16. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the draw on the 14th February 2017. The winners name will be displayed on the winners page on Golfshake.com. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
17. Golfshake will notify the winners when and how the prize will be delivered to them.
18. Golfshake and their partners are responsible for delivering all prizes to an address or email address provided by the winners of each prize draw.
19. Golfshake’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
21. No personal data through the use of Golfshake or the Golfscoretracker system will be passed on to any 3rd party without prior consent.
22. Data displayed within any Birdie Blitz Challenge Leaderboards or score counters adheres with data security & privacy settings within each individuals Golfshake member account.
23. Any site users found to be attempting or suspected of attempting to hack into any servers or systems run by Golfshake or the Golfscoretracker system will be immediately removed from the system and have any subscriptions cancelled.
24. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
25. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Golfshake and their partners shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by the winner or any individual chosen to participate with the winner in the prize as a result of their participation in the Winter Birdie Blitz.
26. Each winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.