Putting Fundamentals - 6 Tips to Improve your putting
In this series of 6 videos James Whatley of the East Midlands Golf Academy at Morley Hayes provides 6 great tips to improve your putting. The series focuses on the basic principles of putting as well as specific drills and more advanced focus to lower the number of putts per round.
- The Putting Grip
- Improve your putting consistency
- Distance control routine/drill
- 6 ball putting drill
- Tip to hole more 3 foot putts
- How to read a green
James Whatley is the Academy Director & Head PGA Professional at the East Midlands Golf Academy (EMGA).
Related Content: putting
The East Midlands Golf Academy (EMGA) at Morley Hayes is Derbyshire's Number 1 Golf Complex.
For more information on the East Midlands Golf Academy visit: www.emga.co.uk
For more information on Morley Hayes Golf Club visit: www.morleyhayes.com
East Midlands Golf Academy
The East Midlands Golf Academy (EMGA) at Morley Hayes is Derbyshire's Number 1 Golf Complex.Latest Articles
- Effective Practice Series - Tournament Box
- Effective Practice Series - Transition Box
- Steve Astle: Assessing shots - Use the five L's