Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

electrc Trolley! any ideas?

Posted by: user101753 | Fri 2nd Sep 2011 17:58 | Last Reply

Hi fellas

The wife is treating me to an electric trolley for xmas and am just after some advice really on which youd recomend?

Ive been told "PowaKaddy" is the best but I really like the look and features of the "Motocaddy S3"

re: electrc Trolley! any ideas?
user410273
Reply : Fri 2nd Sep 2011 19:14

Don't know much about the new PowaKaddy's, got fed up of the older ones breaking down. Love my Motocaddy S1... had it 3 years and its been no bother apart from I bought a new battery earlier this year.

user246626
Reply : Fri 2nd Sep 2011 22:31

Agree with Brian, got a motocaddy S3 and hasn't let me down yet. A bit on the expensive side but with the digital screen and all the features definately worth it. Really useful for measuring the distance you have hit each shot therefore making club selection alot easier + at the moment with every trolley purchased you get a free cart bag!!

http://www.motocaddy.co.uk/uk/home.html

user33026 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sat 3rd Sep 2011 11:31

I've got a Motocaddy S3.  I've had it for just over 2 years, done nearly 600 miles with it and, touch wood, had no problems.  Only issue I have is the same as Phil where the small battery for the clock has died and needs replacing (much like a watch battery) but it doesn't affect any of the functions.  I have an 18 hole battery but with a 45 minute 'top up' while you grab a sandwich you can do 36 holes with it

I'd recommend it, especially as the new one has some nice little extras like a USB port for charging your GPS during the round

user198914
Reply : Sat 3rd Sep 2011 20:43

has to be the go-kart, for me, not had and problems with mine.

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Mon 5th Sep 2011 08:56
user26342
Reply : Mon 5th Sep 2011 14:12

I had a Powakaddy for over 6 years with no problems & then opted for a new Motocaddy S3. Within 2 months the speed dial & screen started to play up. Had to be sent back for repair, no loan trolley whilst being repaired!!!. Got it back a week later fixed but they hadn't bothered to clean it & their customer support in my opinion was awful.

Seriously thinking about selling it & getting the new Powakaddy Sport.

Last edit : Mon 5th Sep 2011 14:13
user201647
Reply : Tue 6th Sep 2011 11:42

go--kart is great Nat has had 1 for 3 years if u need any parts are sent out the same day and usaly get them next day costs about £36 to get it serviced get back a troley that looks new, Its light easy to put down Nat has to go on the bus some times fits on there and can still get 2 buggies on bus as well, if the battery runs out can push it with out any trouble Nat has a 18 hole battary it lasts for 36 holes and still is running.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top