Forest Pines 4*, 1 Night 2 Rounds - £99
1 in 12 go Free + 20% Off Drinks + a Resort Voucher up to £300. Broughton, North Lincolnshire
- 1 Feb to 30 Mar 2018
- Valid Sunday to Friday
- 1 Apr to 30 Apr 2018 is £109pp
CALL: 0800 4580 288
Remember to quote ‘Golfshake10’
Deal provided by
Forest Pines Golf Club is 'HIGHLY RECOMMENDED' and rated 4.67 from 258 reviews
Grasp at the opportunity to play 2 rounds at the modern classic Forest Pines, which is regularly compared with the likes of Woburn and Wentworth, and sample 1 night’s dinner, bed and breakfast within the beautifully located and luxurious resort that is highly regarded throughout the county.
- 1 night’s dinner bed and breakfast at Forest Pines Hotel & Golf Resort 4*
- 2 rounds of golf on the Forest Pines Course
- 1 in 12 Stay and Play for Free when travelling in 2018
- Groups of 12 or more receive 20% off drinks + a resort voucher of up to £300 for bookings made by 28th Feb for Travel in 2018
- £99 pp (was £120)
April Offer: 1 night dinner, B&B and 2 rounds is only £10pp more in Apr 2018 at £109pp
Why We Like It
- Forest Pines is only two decades old but has already developed a reputation as one of the nation’s best courses, and certainly lives up to that hype, having been a host venue of Junior Golf Championships, the PGA Super 60s and EuroPro Qualifier events.
- Frequently compared with revered courses like Woburn and Wentworth, there are three immaculate and well-conditioned loops of nine holes at Forest Pines, each of which are both challenging and enjoyable to play, flowing through a wonderful setting of mature woodland that offers a tranquillity to the experience of playing there.
- The Forest Pines Hotel & Golf Resort delivers on all counts - with 188 luxurious guestrooms, great dining options, excellent leisure facilities and a tremendous quality of service, sat amongst the breathtaking location of striking pine trees and rolling heathland.
- In terms of dining, there are three options at Forest Pines, the Eighteen57 restaurant, the more relaxed Grill, and finally the atmospheric Pines Bar. There are also excellent leisure facilities, including swimming pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, and spa.
- Well located in the North East of England, just a quarter of a mile from J4 of the M180 and 10 minutes from Humberside Airport.
- Golf Buggies
- Putting Greens
- Practice Area
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Sauna & Steam Room
- Family Rooms
- Award Winning Restaurant
- All booking are made in accordance with Golfbreaks.com's booking terms, which can be seen here.
- Prices for packages on a particular date are subject to availability
- All pricing is based on two people sharing a twin room.
The prices for this package were correct at the time of publishing, but may subsequently vary. Please request the latest pricing from Golfbreaks.com. Golfshake.com and Golfbreaks.com cannot be held responsible if the actual package price varies from the published price.
Top Rated Reviews
If you have high handicap id avoid.
Staff and members friendly. Hotel restaurant not the best but each to there own I guess.
(Round played: Jul 2017 -
Tihjter fairways than Ashby Decoy, some green near impossible to read, brilliant par three over the lake, hotel was spotless, great food, residents get 20% off at the bar, all in all a great place to play golf. Three sets of nine holes, we played all,three sets, brilliant.
Always a pleasure to play. Couse in great condition and greens running true as always. Not for the faint hearted.
(Round played: Oct 2017 - Score: 97 Handicap: 18.6)
The golf courses reviews are the personal opinions of members of Golfshake who completed a review after playing the course. These opinions do not necessarily represent the views of Golfshake.com
Deal provided by