Coldra Court Hotel 4* by Celtic Manor, 1 Night 1 Round - £54
1 in 12 go free. Coldra Court Hotel, Newport, Gwent
- 1 Nov to 31 Dec 2017
- Valid Mon to Thu
- Sundays are £64pp
CALL: 0800 4580 288
Remember to quote ‘Golfshake10’
Deal provided by
Celtic Manor Resort Golf Club is 'HIGHLY RECOMMENDED' and rated 4.85 from 730 reviews
Take advantage of a great-value offer to spend one night at the Celtic Manor Resort staying in the superb Coldra Court 4* Hotel and experience the majestic setting of the 2010 Ryder Cup as well as championship golf.
- 1 night’s bed and breakfast at the Coldra Court Hotel by Celtic Manor 4*
- 1 round of golf on either the Montgomerie or Roman Road Course
- 1 in 12 people go free
Sundays from 1 Nov to 31 Dec 2017 are £64pp for 1 night and 1 round.
All pricing is based on two people sharing a twin room.
Why We Like It
- Play two excellent, highly-regarded courses. The Montgomerie – designed by the winning Ryder Cup captain – is a traditional, inland layout with notable features including pot bunkers, while the top-ranking Roman Road course has previously hosted Senior Wales Open.
- Accommodation in Coldra Court is blessed with comfortable, spacious rooms in addition to a restaurant and health club facilities that offer something for all guests.
- Easily accessible in Newport from either road – Junction 24 of the M4 – and train, with the attractive city of Cardiff just a 15-minute journey away.
Offering 148 welcoming and relaxing guest rooms, the four-star Coldra Court Hotel revels in its Newport location and connection with the prestigious Celtic Manor, host of the 2010 Ryder Cup. Featuring a collection of leisure facilities, including a fitness room, swimming pool, spa bath, bar, lounge and restaurant, there is much for visitors to enjoy away from the golf.
Each of the rooms offer complimentary WiFi and a 32-inch TV, with the bathrooms featuring a bath with overhead shower and complimentary toiletries. Family rooms can host two adults and up to four children, ensuring that the hotel can provide for a variety of demands, whether it be couples, a party of friends, or suitable accommodation for the kids.
A complimentary mini bus shuttle service is available from the hotel for guests to enjoy the golf, spa facilities, or catering options at The Celtic Manor Resort.
Speaking of that golf, The Montgomerie Course – imagined by the Ryder Cup legend – is a traditionally strategic layout that rolls over undulating valleys and offers a challenge that should delight golfers of all standards, while the Robert Trent Jones Snr designed Roman Course is a highly-rated creation that was ranked as the leading inland venue in Wales by Golf Monthly.
With Newport only a matter of minutes away, there’s an opportunity to discover the impressive shopping possibilities at Friar’s Walk, and only slightly further afield is the capital city of Cardiff, which offers a host of attractions for those looking to experience a touch of urban life.
- All booking are made in accordance with Golfbreaks.com's booking terms, which can be seen here.
- Prices for packages on a particular date are subject to availability
- All pricing is based on two people sharing a twin room.
Top Rated Reviews
Golfing heaven. Having experienced this wonderful resort how am I supposed to be expected to work? All I want to do is go back!
(Round played: Aug 2016 - Score: 85 Handicap: 12.6)
Celtic Manor was a truly glorious experience from arrival until we left. The nice finishing touch of having our clubs cleaned was something I haven't experienced at other top clubs, including The Belfry, so I was very pleased. I will 100% be returning.
The Twenty Ten course is a well kept and challenging course. the golfing experience from the moment you arrive at the club house until the moment you leave is excellent. The greens and fairways were very well kept and the views on some of the holes are stunning. Beware of the big bunkers and all the water features!
(Round played: Nov 2017 - Score: 113 Handicap: 21.1)
£184.000 for two people inluding a buggy was too expensive given that that large parts of the course were a mud bath
(Round played: Oct 2017 - Score: 97 Handicap: 17.1)
Enjoyed my visit and great to play at such a fantastic venue as part of a hotel/golf package. They looked after us and the course was in good condition.
(Round played: Oct 2017 - Score: 112 Handicap: 28)
The golf courses reviews are the personal opinions of members of Golfshake who completed a review after playing the course. These opinions do not necessarily represent the views of Golfshake.com
Deal provided by