FootJoy FreeStyle - A brand new category of shoe
FootJoy have announced the introduction of a brand new category of golf shoe – FreeStyle. The new shoe boasts ingenious technology that has been designed to deliver exceptional performance and comfort for golfers.
The new FootJoy FreeStyle show helps golfers generate maximum power by providing greater freedom of movement throughout the swing. This is achieved by an increase in traction traction thanks to an outsole inspired by the Red-Eyed Tree Frog. Studying the Tree Frog has allowed FootJoy to design a shoe which will grip in all weather and underfoot conditions.
FootJoy's FreeStyle Shoe
The first thing you will notice with the new FootJoy FreeStyle is it's Radical style. It arrives in five contemporary colour combinations!
While the FreeStyle will certainly catch the eye, it is it's but is unique design that benefits golfers - An increased freedom of movement to help transfer energy most efficiently through the ball. FreeStyle boasts a high-traction outsole incorporating FJ’s Revolutionary Outsole Grip System (F.R.O.G.S. Technology).
FootJoy have reported extensive proving that the FreeStyle shoes help to unleash power for a wide spectrum of players. The shoe’s natural movement and cushioning is further enhanced by a new midsole compound and design offering greater torsional flexibility.
A key feature is the grip generated by the FreeStyle whilst still allowing for a more natural movement. This combination is a crucial factor in generating more power. The inspiration for this supreme grip comes from a Red-Eyed Tree Frog who generates incredible gripping power on any surface; hence the birth of F.R.O.G.S. Technology, where traction elements also increase ground contact points throughout the swing.
F.R.O.G.S. Technology incorporates a super-flexible new SoftMaxTM translucent outsole that offers both a softer feel and extra grip, while a new FTFTM 3.0 midsole compound is the brand’s softest yet. The Softspikes Tour LockTM system and new translucent Pulsar cleats deliver exceptional grip with a dynamic, frog-like flex.
“FreeStyle is arguably FootJoy’s most imaginative and distinctive shoe ever and will particularly help golfers who would benefit from increased freedom of movement when swinging the golf club,” commented Richard Fryer, FJ Sales and Marketing Director. “Research has proven that dynamic traction can be beneficial to players regardless of age, ability or speed of swing.
“FreeStyle becomes the third part of what will be known as the ‘FootJoy Performance Trifecta’, joining the iconic D.N.A. and HyperFlex models that have been a huge success over the past two years,” he added. “Our R&D team has thought even further outside the box and, by drawing inspiration from a Tree Frog, they have created a shoe unlike anything else on the market.”
Beneath the eye-catching upper is an InnerSokTM Fit System - including both TongueLokTM and HeelLokTM mechanisms – to help hold the foot securely in place, particularly when combined with the L4 BOA Lacing System to deliver the best fit in golf.
What makes FootJoy's FreeStyle shoes different?
- F.R.O.G.S. Technology (FJ’s Revolutionary Outsole Grip System) - New translucent and super-flexible SoftMaxTM outsole provides a softer feel and extra grip; - New FTFTM 3.0 midsole compound, FootJoy’s softest yet, delivers outstanding underfoot cushioning - Softspikes Tour LockTM system generates excellent traction - New translucent Pulsar cleats.
- Upper Features - InnerSokTM Fit/Bootie System with TongueLokTM and HeelLokTM features help to hold the foot securely in place; - L4 BOA Lacing System with translucent dial provides the ultimate fit; - 1 year Waterproof Warranty.
- Natural Motion & Cushioning - New midsole compound and design allows for greater torsional flexibility; - No internal shank encourages maximum freedom of movement.
- Colour options - Navy/Orange/Lime, White/Grey/Charcoal, Black/White/Grey, Grey/Green/Navy, Grey/Navy/Berry (Boa)
- RRP: £135/£150 BOA Availability: March 2016
For more information, visit www.footjoy.co.uk or follow the brand on Twitter or Instagram at @FootJoyEuropeENDS
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
comments powered by Disqus