Golfshake Podcast #30: Assessing Ryder Cup Teams, Rating the Venues
The Golfshake Podcast returns with Golfshake Ambassador Matt Holbrook joining Kieran Clark to discuss handicap improvements over the summer, assessing the European Ryder Cup team and wild card picks selected by captain Thomas Bjorn, while Matt additionally reviews his experiences of staying and playing at several Ryder Cup venues, The Belfry, Celtic Manor, The K Club and Gleneagles to offer you some insight behind these famous resorts.
The Ryder Cup is unlike any other tournament in golf and the atmosphere is something that every golf fan should experience. The experts at Golfbreaks.com can help with all aspects of your Ryder Cup experience, from accommodation and ticket packages to hospitality and travel and playing some of the fantastic nearby courses.
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
PLAY MORE PLAY BETTER - LATEST TUITION TIPS
Leave your comments belowcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- Callaway Golf Chrome Soft Ball combines Truvis and Graphene
- Twist Face Tech - McIlory, Day, Johnson, Rose and Rahm Amazed!
- #GetCloser Challenge with Cleveland Golf
- Nick Dougherty Dunhill Diaries Video
- Feature Interview: Phillip Akers - How to get your child started with Golf