Benross HTX Compressor Type R Driver Review
Ryan Metcalfe the Yorkshire Golf Coach reviews the new Benross HTX Compressor Type R Driver.
The HTX Compressor Type R Driver features the new innovative Compressor Technology Response Channel which helps maximize ball speed across the entire face. Additionally Benross have created a thin crown utilising innovative Vacuum Casting process which moves the CoG to a low and forward position which is designed to create less spin and a more penetrating ball flight. The Type R driver also features the new R-Flight Rail allowing the CoG position to be moved best of golfer preference of ball flight.
- Thin Crown Technology moves CG low and forward for reduced spin and a penetrating ball flight
- New R-Flight Rail allows user to modify CG position
- 8 Point Adjustable Hosel to change loft and face angle
- Compressor Technology Response Channel increases ball speed resulting in greater distance
- Kuro Kage Black TiNi Shaft as standard
- Bespoke Lamkin UTX Grip
- RRP £199.99
Check back weekly to watch more of Ryan's videos which will be published on Sunday evenings each week. You can also check out Ryan's full bio on Golfshake here: www.golfshake.com/improve/golf-pro/yorkshiregolfcoach/
Additionally you can follow and subscribe to the Yorkshire Golf Coach via:
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)