Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

1st Abroad Golf Trip

Posted by: user447104 | Wed 8th Feb 2012 18:59 | Last Reply

Me and my mate are planning a 4 day golf break in April/May time this year.  We have both only been playing for around 18 months.  We play off 20 and 22 handicap.  I am just trying to get some recommendations or reports of where to and where not to play?

I have seen an offer to play La Manga where we can get 4 nights 3 rounds for around £250 each.  I just wondered if any one had played here what they thought.  It a round on each of the 3 courses.

We are planning to go to Spain maybe Portugal.  Somewhere warm

re: 1st Abroad Golf Trip
user430247
Reply : Wed 8th Feb 2012 19:23

have a look a tunisia , lots of golf over there ,and its warm

user52922
Reply : Wed 8th Feb 2012 20:33

La Manga is a good bet, David, as are the majority of courses in Spain and Portugal. Not cheap by any means, but one has to make an exception when on holiday.

user250721
Reply : Wed 8th Feb 2012 21:15

I haven't played abroad before but I know La Manga is very good, my father in law plays there 3/4 times a year. 

If not then Marbella has tons of course although it's very expensive. 

Try speaking to Golfbreaks,, always have good deals and if you have full golfs hake membership you may have a voucher to use. ;-)

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top