Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Hello from the Wirral

Posted by: user445643 | Sat 28th Jan 2012 14:14 | Last Reply

A big hello to everyone, i have been playing golf now for about 8 years and managed to come down from my first handicap of 22 to 15,sort of stuck around that for the last 2 years now.

Recently joined Leasowe Golf Club which is a links course,having been a member of a parkland course previously i am now having to adapt my game a bit,great fun hitting a 3 wood about 150 yards smileyhttp://www.golfshake.com/scripts/ckeditor362/plugins/smiley/images/regular_smile.gif" title="smiley" width="20" />.

If anyone fancies a game anytime let me know. 

Last edit : Sat 28th Jan 2012 14:15
re: Hello from the Wirral
user406037
Reply : Sun 29th Jan 2012 00:36

Hi Paul, Welcome...

Im from Warrington myself but i played Leasowe last friday and i was really impressed with the course thought it was in good condition considering the weather. First time i had played a links course but really injoyed it dispite the rain and hail coming down sideways.

Im playing Caldy next month have you ever played there if so whats it like? i hear its an impressive course.

Kyle

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top