Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

14 way full length divider stand bag

Posted by: user50657 | Sun 11th Dec 2011 19:52 | Last Reply

Does anyone have one of these or can recommend one?

Looking at sub £100 if possible.

re: 14 way full length divider stand bag
user24437
Reply : Sun 11th Dec 2011 20:37

Only one I'd recommend is the Nike Sasquatch, 118 Golf have got them on sale at the moment for under £90 - in fact I've just been bought one for my birthday to replace the older Sasquatch that  I've had for years.  118 Golf are good too, didn't hesitate to replace a year old one that split a seam

http://www.118golf.co.uk/Golf-Bags-Golf-Stand-Carry-Bags/Nike-Golf/Nike-SQ-Tour-Performance-Golf-Carry-Bag_ct1542bd9pd11
033.htm

user33026 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sun 11th Dec 2011 21:05

Third to recommend the Nike.  Have one I use when trolley bans are on or I have forgotten to charge my battery.  Used it every round for around 9 months before that (until I got my Motocaddy) and found it light, comfortable and functional

user198914
Reply : Sun 11th Dec 2011 22:21

I have the Nike too, it also fits quite nicely on my trolley, plenty of pockets and light weight.

user338942
Reply : Mon 12th Dec 2011 12:54

ow do Graham, that the bag I have.  Miles better than the Taylormade one I had previously.    You ditching your trolley?

user50657
Reply : Tue 13th Dec 2011 01:55

Cheers for the input fellas.

Dave, I just want to carry a bag for winter use, that way I keep my hands warm in my pockets. Also think carrying keeps me warmer as well. I'll go back to the trolley when it gets warmer again (if ever).

Gonna have a look at AG some time this week as they have the Callaway G2 Organisor, but will probably go with the Nike, in a nice yellow and black to match my headcovers smileyhttp://www.golfshake.com/scripts/ckeditor362/plugins/smiley/images/regular_smile.gif" title="smiley" width="20" />

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Mon 8th Apr 2013 14:18

Getting lots of search engine traffic for this at present. Anyone have any 2013 recommendations ??

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top