Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

teeofftimes.co.uk

Posted by: user437621 | Sat 26th Nov 2011 17:45 | Last Reply

hiya does anyone use teeofftimes.co.uk never used it before wondering if it is any good has anyone hade any problems with it if you have used it?

re: teeofftimes.co.uk
user77012
Reply : Sat 26th Nov 2011 18:12

Bradley, from everything I have read on here , eleswhere and and verbally about teeofftimes.co.uk you shouldn't experience any problems.

user67421
Reply : Sat 26th Nov 2011 20:36

Used teeofftimes for quite a few years and found a convenient way to book a tee online. usually cheaper than booking through the club, as the club often give some tee times away to online booking.

just remember to print your confirmation e-mail, some clubs inist on seeing it.

cheers

Gary

user123290
Reply : Mon 28th Nov 2011 16:29

Only once had an issue where I'd booked a tee slot for a 4 ball and we turned up to find a senior comp going on and the course wouldn't let us play even though I had a confirmed tee time booking and printed confirmation.  Waste of a 60 mile round trip but that's the only issue.

user437621
Reply : Tue 29th Nov 2011 01:49

can i ask ben did you get your money bk or anything when this happened the website/golf club shouldent let that happen when there is a medal or such things on

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Wed 29th May 2013 11:14

They recently signed up their 1000th golf club so doing very well at present

user489926
Reply : Thu 13th Jun 2013 20:25

I,ve used it many many times over past couple of years and havnt had any problems. I,ve had to phone them a few times to rearrange games i had booked during winter months and they were very helpfull and would recommend them to anyone!!!

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Wed 14th May 2014 08:33

We have a great tool here on Golfshake if you want to compare tee time availability and prices

http://www.golfshake.com/course/search/teetimes/

user48341
Reply : Sat 17th May 2014 16:44

The only issue with Teeofftimes is that your booking is not always confirmed straight away but only after they have cleared it with the course directlyand got back to you. One other approach that's worth considering is to ring the club directly to advise them that you've seen a tee-time advertised on a particular website for £x and ask if they would they honour the same price if you booked directly with the club? This way the club gets a customer and doesn't have to pay any commission to a 3rd party middle-man. The other thing to watch out for is the "from £x" pricing policy on TOT. You'll notice quite quickly that TOT advertise a cheapest price that is only valid if you book the entre 4-ball. Often it's considerably more expensive if you try to book a pair or individual slot.

Last edit : Sat 17th May 2014 16:44
user629834
Reply : Tue 7th Apr 2015 15:16

Used teeofftimes twice now and both times have been a disappointment. Firstly I booked a local course through teeofftimes only to receive an email from the course while driving to it, explaining that the course was unavailable due to an all day competition. Secondly I booked another course and tried to cancel the booking after injuring my wrist. I was successful but had to pay a £10 cancellation fee, despite the fact I cancelled three days before I was due to play. In my experience this site is quick to take your money before checking that the time you want to play is actually available. Definitely a site to use with extreme caution!

Last edit : Tue 7th Apr 2015 15:16
user477305
Reply : Wed 8th Apr 2015 10:05

I'm surprised with the above feedback as I probably use teeofftimes once a month and don't think I've had a single bad experience with then. It might just be that the courses that I play on re all fairly used to people booking through them. They also offer loyalty points which you can save up and get money off. I've never actully used them as me and my friend who I book with are going to save them up and play an expensive course with them so can't atest to them working yet

Last edit : Wed 8th Apr 2015 10:05
user24437
Reply : Wed 8th Apr 2015 10:11

I've used them quite a lot, good for late bookings as well as a couple of weeks in advance - never had a problem. Have used break points to get discounts too, got a good local course at short notice for £12 each for a four ball, it's normally £37. Just saying

Last edit : Wed 8th Apr 2015 10:11

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top