New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Mixed golf society

Posted by: user436073 | Tue 8th Nov 2011 10:08 | Last Reply

Are there any mixed societies in and around Hertfordshire?  Details appreciated

Sue Stewart

re: Mixed golf society
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Tue 8th Nov 2011 11:18

Hi Sue, unfortunately I'm not based around that area so can't answer your question specifically. I know of at least one society up in the North East.

We do however run Golfshake events throughout the year and these are always open to everyone, although we generally only get 1 female entrant per event but hope this will increase.

Regards, Darren.

user260507
Reply : Tue 8th Nov 2011 19:56

I'd be nervous playing in a society with that name too!! lolHope you find something Sue :-)

user33026 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Tue 8th Nov 2011 21:41

There is one locally to me in Gloucestershire that I join up with occaisionally.  One lady golfer already a member (her father-in-law runs it) and a newish lady golfer from my work is planning to join too

Bit far for you Sue, but I think it shows there are some out there.  Try some of the social clubs in the area (British Legion, Labour Club, Conservative Club, Ex-Serviceman, etc) as they often have golfing communities with women members

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top