Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Golf Media - Likes and dislikes

Posted by: user264761 [FORUM MODERATOR] | Thu 3rd Nov 2011 11:03 | Last Reply

As a keen follower and indeed contributer to golf media in many forms I'm intruiged to hear your thoughts and who you really listen to and admire in terms of golf 'pundits' if you like.

There's certainly some who I think shouldn't even get the air time or column inches they deserve but one blog that I continue to follow every month is that of Ewen Murray on skysports.com

I like him when he's commentating and in his column he always talks sense along with a feeling that he's humble in the way he does it. He could obviously tell us a lot more that goes on and name drop like a few other 'experts' do but I feel he comes across with a lot of class and knowledge.

If you haven't read any of his work then have a look here and read back on a few of his other columns through the year. Or indeed let me know of any that admire or like in the golfing world.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top