Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Golf Insurance

Posted by: user306449 | Tue 20th Sep 2011 16:30 | Last Reply

This has probably been posted before but couldn't find anything, so apologies if it has.

I am planning on taking out golf insurance now that I am a member of a club and playing regularly. I wanted to know everyone's experiences / recommendations for insurers to use.

I have looked at Golfplan, Golfer's Club and Golfcare. Are there any others and who do you think are the best to deal with both on a price and claims perspective.

Thanks in advance

re: Golf Insurance
user106712
Reply : Tue 20th Sep 2011 17:33

I've been with golfcare for a year now and although I haven't made a claim, the gifts I got when I took it out was worth the yearly cost. As I remember I got 7 greenfree vouchers 4 free rounds at selected courses a hat and 3 balls.

user410273
Reply : Tue 20th Sep 2011 18:36

Had Golfplan for years. Used them once after flipping a buggy at La Manga and damaging my clubs... no problems at all with processing the claim, and cash came through quickly

user33026 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Tue 20th Sep 2011 21:23

I use GolfPlan.  Never had to claim but any changes to clubs or the like has always been easy.  Cover seems to be good and only one that does new for old as standard

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Tue 20th Sep 2011 21:48

No feedback from me but this is a very good previous forum post with feedback/input from the owner of one of the mentioned golf insurance providers above

http://www.golfshake.com/forums/view/6289/which_golf_insurance.html

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top