Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Course reviews - anyone want to help ?

Posted by: user8 [FORUM MODERATOR] | Fri 2nd Sep 2011 22:08 | Last Reply

Unfortunately not the post you may have hoped for in terms of playing courses to review but I am working on this

There are now over 22k reviews on Golfshake and like everyone knows reviews can be subjective depending on the weather and how you play.

Therefore to assist people reading the reviews any review on the site can be liked/rated thus pushing it up the list.  Essential providing a review with a quality rank and any that are disliked get pushed down the idea being you don't see reviews that just say 'ok' at the top.

Myself, Adam and Helen will be about to embark on a mission to review the courses on Golfshake and start to like the best reviews but if anyone else fancies helping out maybe when they are browsing through reviews it would be greatfully appreacited.

If you do like/rate any reviews then ensure you are logged in as this will get flagged back to your account and potentially I may look at accumulating points and we all know what points mean

To see this new feature just view a course, search at the top, click the read reviews and you should see 'did you find this helpful' under each review.

Regards, Darren.

re: Course reviews - anyone want to help ?
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Mon 12th Sep 2011 12:58

bump

user24437
Reply : Mon 12th Sep 2011 13:14

I'll get going on a few when I've got a bit mate

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Mon 12th Sep 2011 14:16

Cheers Tim,  we will ahve to play golf again soon.  I also still have an IOU on my wall from Cleobury

user20126 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Tue 13th Sep 2011 12:52

You know I'm always up for helping out.

Russ

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Wed 14th Sep 2011 14:28

Russ, you just want o play even more golf

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top