Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Anbody available to play Tues or Wed - Berks/Surrey

Posted by: user417527 | Tue 30th Aug 2011 10:30 | Last Reply

Hi. I was just wondering whether there is anybody out there who fancies playing today or tomorrow (Tues 30th - Wed 31st Aug)? Happy to play anywhere in Berkshire/Surrey area as long as it isn't too expensive.

re: Anbody available to play Tues or Wed - Berks/Surrey
user52922
Reply : Tue 30th Aug 2011 11:48

I have a 1030 hrs tee time at my club tomorrow - Caversham heath Golf Club -I have a  friend from Hertfordshire coming down, but you would be most welcome to join us. I have a special rate for my guests of £15.

user417527
Reply : Tue 30th Aug 2011 15:21

Hi John. Many thanks for the offer. i would be delighted to join you at Caversham Heath tomorrow, so I will get to the course at around 10 and keep a look out for you.

Nev

user52922
Reply : Tue 30th Aug 2011 18:05

Neville, I have sent Stuart a PM changing the time to 1400 hrs, as of yet he has not responded.

user417527
Reply : Tue 30th Aug 2011 18:09

Thanks for the update, John. I will assume that we still meet at 2pm unless I hear otherwise from you.

Nev

user52922
Reply : Wed 31st Aug 2011 20:02

Thank you to Nevile and Stuart for the game today.. Neville proved to be the better player today with some quite amazing golf at times.

I won the £1 bet that Stuart wouldn't beat 36 putts, in fact he is now tied with Russ at 42 puitts for the round.

user417527
Reply : Wed 31st Aug 2011 22:35

The pleasure was all mine, and many thanks for inviting me along. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience, and not just because I seemed to be hitting the ball far better than usual.

It was great to meet both you and Stuart, and hopefully we'll get to do it all again one day soon!

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top