Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Lord, help me please!

Posted by: user300419 | Thu 18th Aug 2011 17:38 | Last Reply

Well, it's confusing beyond belief.

Sunday I shot 86 to win the competition and Tuesday morning I shot 90 on another course. Last night I went and played at a local course (have always shot in the 90's) but last night....oh god last night...I shot 182.

Yes, you heard it right...182.

I don't know how, people watched me and they said they saw nothin different to any other time.

I'm not sure whether to just wipe the round off and ignore it or whether to get back in the back garden and re-evaluate everything.

Opinions welcome.

Last edit : Fri 19th Aug 2011 23:07
re: Lord, help me please!
user52922
Reply : Thu 18th Aug 2011 18:37

You must have been trying to emulate Marty Feldman with that score, Stuart.

It is now history and should be forgotten.

re: Lord, help me please!
user24437
Reply : Fri 19th Aug 2011 23:59

I can't belive that none of your playing partners noticed any difference - or was it that you were just so far away they couldn't see any difference!

These things happen and as John said, forget about it.  You're only ever as good as your next shot and the only consolation is that you're unlikely to have such a bad round again.  If you do, have you thought of taking up some other sport?  Preferably not darts in our local though...

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top