Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

BUYING ONLINE

Posted by: user307268 [FORUM MODERATOR] | Tue 9th Aug 2011 21:03 | Last Reply

Has anyone brought clubs from golfstore18 online been looking around for a new set of clubs but there deals seem good but maybe a little to good. i was looking at taylormade burner 2 irons + burner driver (not the model driver) any opinions would be well recieved thanks dave

re: BUYING ONLINE
user246626
Reply : Tue 9th Aug 2011 21:32
user410273
Reply : Tue 9th Aug 2011 21:54

Personally I wouldn't buy from them. They've improved their website tremendously but not so long back it was appalling, and one of the big things was that if they didn't have the product you want they reserve the right to replace it with whatever they wish. It used to say it on their site but I couldn't find it. I always look at the buying, returns and refund policies for these sort of sites... no company postal address for them on the site...

Also, my lad is a pro with a big turnover and he can't buy in for anything like what they sell at. They have a set of Taylormade tour preferred MB for £249!!! when the good discount stores in the UK are selling at £549... Direct golf @ £599 American golf @£609

Ping G15 for £228 but £499 in American golf.

If it looks too good to be true it probably is.

user26537
Reply : Wed 10th Aug 2011 09:40

Do not buy.  FAKE !!!! 

See the thread below.

http://www.golfshake.com/forums/view/7493/Fake_Callaways.html

user356537
Reply : Wed 25th Apr 2012 07:28

Here is something to help you spot websites selling fake products.  Any website that allows you to buy new Ping clubs directly from their website will be fraudulent.  Ping do not allow genuine retailers to sell Ping clubs directly online.   If you check a genuine site you trust you will note that it always says 'Call to Purchase' or something similar.

Richard

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top