Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Electric trolleys

Posted by: user106244 | Thu 4th Aug 2011 11:26 | Last Reply

I'm looking to replace my Trojan electric trolley which has lasted quite well although it has had its fair share of troubles over the past 4 years - in particular the front wheel design is poor in that its inner construction, which is of some kind of reinforced polymer has a nasty habit of breaking if it strikes a large stone on pathways. I want something in the region of £200 which is very reliable, robust and with a good 12 month (at least) warranty, 27 hole battery and 200AH motor. Most of all I want it to fold down to as small a size as possible so that it fits comfortably into my car boot; most of the makes I've seen fold down to sizes like 800mm x 560mm x 320 mm but I'd like something smaller. I've seen the Go Kart which does fold smaller but am not too keen on its appearance and for a bigger battery than 18 holes it is also quite a bit more expensive.   Any suggestions would be gratefully received. Peter H.

re: Electric trolleys
user40826
Reply : Fri 5th Aug 2011 22:03

I would have to echo the thoughts of Peter. Love my Go Kart, never had an issue, superb bit of kit!

Highly recommended 

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top